? ??????????????What Feelings Sound Like? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 3060 Tot
al Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 3124 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructio CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More Fallen Feathers stuff

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted. I guess I better get started on the whole comic thing, starting with character introductions. I have more defined characters for this thing than I think I could count, but I'll start with the main group and work from there. I don't have all of their characters sheets done, and my scanner is a stupid piece of machinery, so it may take a while. However, immediately after this, I will post the character sheets I do have done. If anyone is actually reading this, thanks for waiting.

0 comments: