? ??????????????What Feelings Sound Like? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 3060 Tot
al Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 3124 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructio CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sundays

Sundays are usually pretty active for us, though I would prefer a slower day and the chance to take a nap. In the morning, we go to church, which is pretty good, though I'm still adjusting from a Presbyterian church to a Baptist one. Anyway, we then eat lunch, either at home or on the way to some outside activity where we hike or something. Usually, it's pretty fun, but if its cold or windy, not so much. Then, my dad and I go back to the church where we practice with the choir, then back home for dinner, and finally I go back to the church for my youth group.

It's not so bad, but it's a little tiring. Now I'm going to go take a nap.

0 comments: