? ??????????????What Feelings Sound Like? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 3060 Tot
al Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 3124 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructio CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pencil Pic of Widget


Well, most of my stuff is in pencil anyway. Whatever. Anyway, this is a slightly older sketch of Widget, which is why it looks a bit different than the current Widget. It's still Widget, though.


Anyways, this is one of those pics where I just doodle and it turns out cool. Happens to me all the time. I planned it a little, but just enough so I knew where I wanted his head and stuff. Before you ask (haha, who's gonna ask?) about the things on his shoulders, I ain't telling ya what they are, more out of my insane sense that someone's going to try to steal my stuff than anything else, really. As for the reason nothing around his nose is shaded? Well . . . I kinda slacked off. And yes, he is crying. Not in the throes of mourning, but the kind of hopeless crying where you've given up.

0 comments: