? ??????????????What Feelings Sound Like? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 3060 Tot
al Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 3124 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructio CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Loor


Well, this is Loor, one of the newest characters I've created. He's based off of a dream, as are many of my characters, about four mages trying to fight their way out of a science facility while their path is blocked by various enemies, like robots, fellow inmates, and even at one point, a black hole of some kind. Anyway, the power of these four mages centered on four rings, one for each person. One could control elements, one could heal and create barriers, another was a telekinetic, and then there was Loor, who didn't seem to have a power, except that magic didn't really effect him. Then, as they were facing the toughest enemy yet, which none of them could defeat, Loor stepped up. As it turns out, Loor was the Anti-Mage, a weapon created by the science group (which I later named Exodus) to destroy mages. He is not affected by magic of any kind, and is very difficult to kill. At the time, I wasn't sure how far his abilities ranged, but now I have a pretty good idea of how they work. Anyway, I never found out if Loor and the others got out of the complex, but it did make me want to make my own story for them.
Actually, Loor was never named in the dream, it was only later when I thought the name "Lore" would fit him. I changed it to "Loor" because it looked better and felt right. He had green hair in the dream, I swear.
This drawing of him was sketched first in pen, without any pencil sketches beforehand, and then colored with markers. I like markers because they make nice smooth colors, but they don't blend well and it is difficult to get a good skin tone. This may also be due to the fact that I have pretty cheap markers.
Also, on a side note, this blog seems to be turning into my art gallery. I don't mind, but I'd like to know someone saw this stuff.

0 comments: