? ??????????????What Feelings Sound Like? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 3060 Tot
al Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 3124 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructio CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

No title, really . . .

So I told my parents about my crush holding my hand. I admit, I was a little scared of what they would do, but my mom seemed really happy for me and my dad was, well, my dad. He's really funny about the boys I like. He says he has to do a background check on him now, but at least he doesn't have greasy hair (one of the things he objects to in one of my guy-friends). I'm still really, really happy about the whole thing.

0 comments: