? ??????????????What Feelings Sound Like? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 3060 Tot
al Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 3124 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructio CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, October 22, 2009

What is this?!

What is up with this sickness? I've been hacking and feeling miserable for almost a week, and it just won't go away! It's driving me nuts! My entire family has it, so we're all coughing in each others' faces and my dad is being annoying and telling me to "rally".

I'll probably miss my guitar lesson tomorrow, which is just as well because I haven't had any time to practice, what with the horrible illness that has beset me. Ugh.

0 comments: