? ??????????????What Feelings Sound Like? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 3060 Tot
al Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 3124 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructio CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My book

Most people don't know this about me, but I am in fact a writer. As a matter of fact, I just finished the first draft of my first book, and I am going through it and improving it as I go. I think the reason most people don't know that I write is because I'm so shy about it. I really don't enjoy speaking about my writing, because I never feel I know how to express it.

For example, my book is about a girl who falls through an enchanted gate into a world where she is a prophesied warrior, and she must defeat the leader of the demons in order to restore peace to the world.

Now, if I had tried to say that out loud, I doubt it would have sounded as good. I just don't enjoy talking about my writing, which is something I'll have to get over.

I really enjoy writing though. I have several other ideas for stories and novels, which I have just jotted down. Perhaps eventually people might want to read more about my books, but for now, I'm unknown. Which I think is good.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your book C!!