? ??????????????What Feelings Sound Like? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 3060 Tot
al Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 3124 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructio CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Welcome to Fallen Feathers

Hi, and welcome to Fallen Feathers. Mostly, I will be posting my thoughts on life, faith, family, and the occasional thought on chocolate. While some of my views may differ from yours, please keep any and all comments civil.

As to the name of this blog, it is a whimsical idea I had where our thoughts are like little fallen feathers that we save and admire when we are in the mood to do so.

I hope you enjoy reading.

0 comments: