? ??????????????What Feelings Sound Like? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 3060 Tot
al Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 3124 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructio CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, February 27, 2009

Music is the soul of the world

I really love music, whether playing it, singing it, or just listening to it. I believe that it is the sould of the world, as I stated in the title, because everyone loves music. Everyone sings. We all use music to express ourselves in some way, though often that way isn't glorifying to God. For my part, I love any kind of music that has a tune I can sing along to, great words, and just plain sounds good. For the most part, that excludes most secular music, which I really, really don't like. So mostly I stick to Christian music and classical.

When I play music, I do Christian stuff, because I don't know how to do anything else. Currently, I can only play guitar and I can plunk out a tune on the piano, but I would love to learn real piano playing and violin, but since I live in a small town, there are no violin teachers in town, though there is one an hour's drive away. I love to sing too, and almost everyone who hears me sing tells me I have a beautiful voice, which is nice to hear. I'm not bragging, sorry if it seems that way, I'm just happy that people think I sound good.

0 comments: