? ??????????????What Feelings Sound Like? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 3060 Tot
al Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 3124 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructio CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, November 2, 2009

Dad's B-Day!

Well, today's my dad's birthday. He's gonna be ** years old! I was in charge of making the icing and actually applying it to the cake, but it turned out to be as ugly as homemade sin. This was mostly due to the fact that during the baking of the cake, my mom had some trouble getting one of the layers out of the pan and it got all broken, so trying to ice it was like trying to apply gold leaf. It kept. Falling. Apart. It was only with a very generous application of icing was I able to keep it together in the semblance of a cake.

I'm sure it'll taste fine, though. I hope my dad likes his presents.

0 comments: