? ??????????????What Feelings Sound Like? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 3060 Tot
al Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 3124 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructio CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, November 14, 2009

God, I can't take it anymore!

I mean, for the sake of all that is holy, WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO GET SICK?! It's driving me up the wall, because I get sick almost every other week and I'm fed up with it. I am seriously beginning to consider that I was cursed or something. I want to go see a doctor and find out just what the heck is wrong with me because I'm sick all the time. It interferes with everything: school, exercise, hanging out with my friends, and I am so goddamned tired of being sick. I feel like shit two-thirds of the time.

0 comments: