? ??????????????What Feelings Sound Like? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 3060 Tot
al Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 3124 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructio CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Percy Jackson & the Olympians

Recently (well, okay, a few months ago), while talking to a friend, I was introduced to the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series and fell in love with it immediately. The story is exactly the kind I like to read and the characters are great.

Well, today I learned that they were making a movie out of "The Lightning Thief" the first book, and I totally geeked out about it. I screamed and jumped up and down for a good hour or so after seeing the commercial. Let me tell you, it looks absolutely effin' EPIC! And the guy who plays Percy is totally hot. *stares off into space for a moment, smiling dreamily*

I WILL GO SEE IT WHEN IT COMES OUT, MARK MY WORDS!

0 comments: