? ??????????????What Feelings Sound Like? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 3060 Tot
al Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 3124 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructio CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Beauty

Have you ever been in this sort of situation? Someone tells you you're beautiful, but you don't really think so? (This really only applies to girls, really)

I have had a total of six people in my life tell me I'm beautiful, and two of them are my parents, while a third is my baby brother. So three people outside of my family, one of them a boy, two of them women older than me.

Normally, I don't believe that I'm beautiful at all, or pretty, or anything. The only parts of my face I like are my eyes and my mouth, and my hair, but none of it really makes me think that I'm beautiful.

God looks at the heart, right? That would be nice, to have a guy who did that, instead of looking at my outside.

0 comments: