? ??????????????What Feelings Sound Like? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 3060 Tot
al Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 3124 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructio CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Harvest 2009

Last night I went to Harvest 2009 with Greg Laurie preaching. Technically, I went to see Relient K playing. Relient K is an awesome band.



Anyway, I thought the talk was great, and when they asked for the people who wanted to receive Christ to come forward, I felt as though God wanted me to go, even though I'm already saved. I'm still not sure if I did what he wanted me to do, but I think I finally know what he wants me to do with my life.


Funny isn't it? A week after I say I don't know what I want to do with my life, I say I do know what I want to do. I believe God wants me to become a speaker. Like, a person who talks to large groups of people about God and his love, and my own story and things like that. I don't know how I'll go about it, but if it's what God wants, then it will work out.

0 comments: