? ??????????????What Feelings Sound Like? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 3060 Tot
al Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 3124 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructio CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, May 15, 2009

Sup, peeps?

Hey, I'm back from a trip to Colorado, which was extremely fun, except for the whole "crammed into one car with my three brothers" thing. We got to Colorado Springs on Mother's Day, where we had brunch and went to the mall for some stuff.



The next day was a trip to the zoo and the Garden of the Gods. The zoo was great. Feeding the giraffes was hilarious, and watching a grizzly climb down a wall is remarkably similar to a toddler getting off a bed. I had a great time with an orangutan named Tujoh, who played a game with me where I'd copy his hand positions on the glass. It was really fun playing with him and I left wishing I had my own orangutan.



The Garden of the Gods was interesting, because some of the rock formations were really amazing. However, one of my brothers was really being a jerk and it wasn't all that fun.

The best part of the trip was Great Sand Dunes National Park. It is an extremely weird place with these ginormous sand dunes right smack-dab in front of the Sange de Cristo Mountains. When we visited, it was really windy and a dust devil actually passed over me and my brothers. The wind whipped against our legs, driving little tiny sand particles deep into our skin. In other words, it stung. Like heck. My mom and my baby brother turned back after a while because they didn't like it. Wimps. My dad, my brothers, and I hiked on for a little while longer, then we rolled down a sand dune and I managed to take home half the sand dune in my pants. Then we hiked back to the creek that runs in front of the dunes and splashed around in that for a while. I tried to take a nap, but I have been plagued with insomnia that I think comes from my new depression medication, so I can't sleep without a melatonin. It's annoying.

Anyway, the Sand Dunes National Park is in the middle of nowhere, so it took some driving to get back to Denver, where we went to the museum of Nature and Science. To be frank, the only interesting thing about it was the Expedition: Heath exhibit where you did all this physical stuff and you could age your face to seventy(which was really creepy) and perform experiments and stuff. The rest was dogma about evolution and Darwin and all this stuff, which bored and aggravated me.

And the next day we left and came back home. It was nice to be home, but kinda boring too.

0 comments: