? ??????????????What Feelings Sound Like? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 3060 Tot
al Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 3124 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructio CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, May 8, 2009

Raindrops on Roses

These are a few of my favorite things (haha, Sound of Music reference)

Warm laundry
Writing my book (and hearing people's feedback on it. )
Sitting in front of a computer while wrapped in a warm blanket
Reading *good* books
Running around like a crazy person
Sleeping under warm sheets on a cold day
Swimming
The beach
God/Jesus (they really go hand-in-hand ) (x1,000,000,000)
Cuddling with my puppy-dogs
Standing in the shower and just letting the hot water run over me
Eating warm cookies with cold milk
Sunny days
Rainy days
Old movies
Making up sentences that sound dramatic (which usually lead to more stories!! )
Sitting in trees (or under them for that matter)
Art in general
Thinking up exciting stories for mundane things (which also lead to more stories! )
Cute fuzzy creatures
Funny people
Jokes
Role-playing
My friends ( you guys rock my socks!)
My stuffed bear, Harry
Music (either listening to it, playing it, or writing it myself )
ROOT BEER!
Dragons
My guitar(His name is David)
The smell of turpentine (for oil painting. The fumes can get to you after a while. ;D )
Cooking
Baking
Lasagna
Washing my hair
Listening to people talking about God
Vacations to places I've never been
The sound of bagpipes
The heaviness of the air before a storm, the thunder and patter of the rain during a storm, and the fresh scent of rain after a storm
The mournful sound of Celtic music as I'm writing
Kittens and puppies
The scent of my dog's head
The blank pages of a new sketchbook
Fresh, cold, water
Kisses from my baby brother
Pecan/Pumpkin Pie
Making up stories with my brothers
Youth Group
The scent of jasmine
Peppermint Gum
Vanilla Ice Cream
Acting on stage
Naps
The sound of a well-played violin
The sound of a well-played piano
Sitting in a bookstore or library just reading
Reading manga
Singing the songs I wrote

0 comments: