? ??????????????What Feelings Sound Like? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 3060 Tot
al Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 3124 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructio CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Maybe not so foolish after all?

In regards to my last post, I believe I may have scared my two main accusers off. It quickly degenerated into personal insults from their side and no real arguments, and they weren't answering my questions at all. Eventually, some of the other posters told them to knock it off, and after that they left. I believe they resorted to insults because they had no other arguments. In fact, one of the other posters told me that I was very intelligent and eloquent, which was a very nice thing to hear. I didn't convince anyone, but I did show that I was able to defend my faith. With God's help, maybe I'll convince someone. Not all of them are fools, really. I was just really frustrated.

Blah, now I'm really tired and somewhat depressed for no reason at all. G'night, all.

0 comments: