? ??????????????What Feelings Sound Like? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 3060 Tot
al Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 3124 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructio CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My future husband?

Sometimes I really want to know who I'm going to marry. I want to know so bad, because I want someone to say "I love you" to me. That doesn't mean that I'm going to go and sleep with some guy because he says he loves me, but I want the guy who's meant for me to be here with me.

My dad jokes about it, saying that he has my husband already picked out. He's fooling around, but I know I have someone out there picked out for me.

Recently I've been having recurring dreams about a boy. Its not in the traditional sense, really, where I know him or anything, or even that he's the main focus of the dream, but the dreams usually go something like this: I'm somewhere, with a bunch of boys I know, who all seem to have a crush on me and want to be my boyfriend and stuff. I feel really uncomfortable and I'm trying to get away, and then all of a sudden, this boy walks past. For some reason, I want to see him, and he catches my eye and I think he smiles. Its weird because when I wake up I can't remember his face. I think he's blonde, though. We were even dancing this one time, but I can't remember what he looked like or who he was. The weird thing is that he usually isn't the main part of the dream, he's just sort of there. In other dreams where its about a boy I know and like, they're the main focus of the dream, but here, this boy just exists.

To myself, I kind of joke that he's supposed to be my husband in the future, and I kind of like the idea. Maybe if I ever meet him, then I'll fall in love. Nice thought, huh?

0 comments: