? ??????????????What Feelings Sound Like? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 3060 Tot
al Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 3124 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructio CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, May 8, 2009

Christianity

I know, a pretty deep topic to get into, right? This probably won't be the only time I broach the subject though. My faith is a topic of great thought for me, both good and bad.

Mostly, my problems arise when I meet people who really seem driven for God. They know what they want to do, where they are going and how they are getting there, and I always worry, deep down, "What if I'm not good enough for them?"

I am a Christian, but I don't know what I want to do with my life yet. Actually, I don't know what God wants me to do with my life yet. But I always worry because these people seem so . . . passionate for God, and I worry, "Will they call me a non-Christian because I like this or because I do that?"

0 comments: