? ??????????????What Feelings Sound Like? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 3060 Tot
al Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 3124 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructio CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, May 1, 2009

I never have good ideas for titles

So I've noticed I don't exactly have that many posts on here. While no one probably cares, it bothers me because I wanted this blog in order to post my thoughts, but so far I've barely done anything. Maybe I'd do more if people commented, and no, that's not a guilt trip or anything, its just how my mind works. Then again, I sincerely doubt people are reading this thing, so what am I complaining for? I really doubt that anybody would care. Well anyway, I've done my complaining for the day, and I have to choose a dress for a dinner theatre tomorrow, so I'm gonna stop pitying myself.

0 comments: