? ??????????????What Feelings Sound Like? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 3060 Tot
al Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 3124 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructio CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Christianity

LORD WHAT FOOLS THESE MORTALS BE!

I am just really frustrated right now. I joined a forum recently and I've been talking about my faith, but people just keep shooting me down whenever I try to make a point. They keep insisting that the Bible is lies, Jesus is a lie, all Christians are bigots that keep forcing their faith on others whether they like it or not. I am just so sick of it. I just want to shake all of them and scream in their faces, but that would make me into just what they say I am. Maybe that's why I want to be a public speaker about Jesus so much, to tell these people the Good News and maybe even convince a few to accept him.

I want the eloquence of God to deal with these people, to be able to stand up and say, "I am a Christian, what I believe is true, and I can answer any questions and defend my faith proudly."

Please Lord, give me strength and speech to speak to these people.

0 comments: