? ??????????????What Feelings Sound Like? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 3060 Tot
al Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 3124 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructio CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Right now, at this very moment, I feel like I could kill myself. I just feel like I've hit an alltime low in my life and I have no idea why. I'm tired all the time, I'm getting this awful headaches, and I just don't feel like I want to face tomorrow. I have no interest in anything at all. I feel like no one cares who I am or what I think or what I want to do with my life or if I live or die. Can any of you even imagine what that feels like? To sit there and think that no one cares about you at all? I just want to sleep and never, ever wake up.

0 comments: