? ??????????????What Feelings Sound Like? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 3060 Tot
al Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 3124 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructio CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Evolution

The ONE THING that pisses me off more than anything else in the world is evolution, and the fools who tout it as fact. The only thing that pisses me off more is the people who claim to believe both in God and in the fact that we all evolved from a random gathering of amino acids. If I recall correctly, the simplest protein in the world is 124 amino acids, and the average protein has several thousand. And if even one amino acid is off, the whole protein is useless, because its not the right protein. Apparently, if you were to try to create ribonuclease, the simplest protein in the world, by accident, the odds would be 1 in 10 to the 152 power. That's like drawing a royal flush 19 times in a row without missing a card. The chances are so frigging remote I just can't believe how idiotic some people are. Then they tell me that I came from a small organism, which spontaneously evolved into a fish, which became a frog, which turned into a lizard, which became a monkey, which became me. Um, excuse me, but there is no way I am going to believe that. The complexity of life is so intricate, so unfathomable, that there is no way I will ever believe that evolution is a plausible, no, contemplatible, theory. And that's all it is, a stupid, uneducated, full of holes theory that holds water like a sieve. And people actually believe the garbage being shoved into their brains, with no room for argument. It doesn't help that everyone who questions evolution is ridiculed and ejected from the "respectable" science community. Because evolution teaches that we are no better than animals who by a freak accident became the way we are today, there is no value for human life, and more value is placed on real animals. People spend millions of dollars to help the cute little seal get back to his natural habitat, while around the world, thousands upon thousands of children are dying from hunger and disease. Everyone needs to take a stand, because as Ezekiel 3:18-19 says:

"When I say to a wicked man, 'You will surely die,' and you do not warn him or speak out to dissade him from his evil ways in order to save his life, that wicked man will die for his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood. But if you do warn the wicked man and he does not turn from his wickedness or from his evil ways, he will die for his sin; but you will have saved yourself."

I pray to God that one day, when the heavens have opened and the trumpets resound, that I will be able to say to them, "I told you so." But more so I pray that they will find the truth, so that they will not have to suffer the torment of Hell.

0 comments: