? ??????????????What Feelings Sound Like? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 3060 Tot
al Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 3124 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructio CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Creepy.

Okay, so there's this guy that I know from my youth group. He's a nice guy, a Christian, and he's a good friend of mine. Well, a couple of weeks ago, he asked me out. I'm not allowed to date, so I turned him down, in the nicest way I could. However, apparently he's been putting stuff on Facebook about me, which a friend told me about, and frankly, some of the stuff is starting to border on stalkerish. I like this guy as a friend, and I am not interested in him romantically, but it is still unsettling and sometimes I wish he would leave me alone.

0 comments: